Weekdays at 6:30 am – 10 pm
Weekends at 8 am–10 pm
Cost of Swimming
Children (0-5 years) - Free
Children (6-17 years) - 175 kr.
Adults (18 years and older) - 1,100 kr.
Senior citizens aged 67 and over - Free
Facilities in and around Laugardalslaug Pool
- 50-meter pool
- Accessible Pool
- Children's Pool
- Children’s Slide
- Free WiFi
- Hot Tubs
- Running Routes
- Fitness Trail
- Indoor Pool
- Cold Tub
- Chlorine Produced from Salt
- Whirlpool Bath
- Swimwear for Sale
- Private Changing Room
- Salt Water Tub
- Beach Volleyball
- Infant Facilities
- Outdoor Changing Rooms
- Wading Pool
- Food & Beverage Sales
- Wipeout Track
Private changing room and shower
Accessibility without having to go to a public locker
Lift into pool
Wheelchair-accessible salt water tub
Wheelchair-accessible indoor pool
Wheelchair-accessible steam room
Toilets in lockers and changing rooms
Skólasund og sundæfingar
Laugardalslaug's indoor pool is mainly a training and competition pool, but guests are welcome to use it when there are no training sessions.
Swimming is available for all children at the following times:
|Mondays||at 8:55 83%||outside|
|Wednesdays||at 8:55 83%||outside|
There is a crawl course at Swimming and private training at Lolo.
There are spectacular beach volleyball courts at Árbæjarlaug and Laugardalslaug, which guests can enjoy free of charge. To use the courts, an appointment must be made.
A few rules apply to the courts.
- Access to the field is payable in delivery as if it were a traditional swim.
- The maximum booking is 2 hours at a time.
- It is necessary to cancel the reservation if it is not used.
- Walking through a southern guild area and through a forest to reach the fields.
- Walking on shoes is not allowed over pool area. Get blue plastic covers in delivery to put over shoes if necessary.
- Blakers come by themselves with balls.
- At the end of the game, fix the field to the right with scales located at the fields.
- To minimize sand in showers and dressing rooms after play, users should rinse off feet in a water bucket located on a pool tray.