Pool Rules of Conduct
General rules of conduct and rules on children in the ITR swimming pools.
General Rules of Conduct
- Children under 10 years of age should be accompanied by a person who is 15 years of age or older. The age is based on the year of birth. Unless you are the parent or guardian, you can accompany a maximum of two children.
- Non-swimmers must use approved arm floats or swim jackets.
- Children of primary school age shall use dressing facilities intended for their gender.
- Wash thoroughly without swimwear before entering the pool. Swimwear should be clean.
- Diving is not allowed from the sides of the pools or the shallower end of the pool, nor by the edges of the children's pools.
- The use of diving aids and floating toys is not permitted in the pool unless expressly authorized by the pool lifeguard. Devices shall be certified
- Any use of tobacco, alcohol and other drugs is prohibited in the pool area. People under the influence are not allowed access
- The use of cameras and telephones is strictly prohibited in the changing rooms. Such usage will be reported to the police.
- The swimming pools are not responsible for swim guests' belongings. Use appropriate facilities for value storage. Store shoes in lockers.
Be considerate of other guests and enjoy your stay.
Rules on Children
- As of June 1, 2021, children born in 2011 and later can go swimming unaccompanied (at the end of grade 4).
- Children under 10 years of age are not permitted to access swimming pools unless accompanied by a person who is 15 years of age or older.
- Each person may accompany at most two children unless the person is a parent/guardian (cf. Regulation on Swimming and Bathing Resorts regulation, Section 1, Article 14).
Children start paying for swimming on June 1, the year they turn 6
- Free for children 0-6 years old.
- On 1 June 2021, children born in 2015 pay the child's fee.
- Children are always the responsibility of their parent/guardian. Children who cannot swim shall wear arm floats/swim vests.
- Children should use the appropriate locker for their gender as of June 1 of the year in which the child starts primary school (becomes 6 years old).
- An employee can be asked to take a child through the change room.
- When children continue to need help but cannot enter the change rooms with a guardian of the opposite gender, all pools have private changing rooms*.