CoR central agreements
The purchasing office enters into centralised agreements, framework agreements and voucher agreements for the fields and offices of the CoR.
- Cleaning in kindergartens
- Telephone support and telephone handsets
- Interpreter - Translation and Translation Services
- Waste landfill
- Data Connections
- Audit Services
- Monitoring of fire extinguishers and fire-fighting equipment
- QlikSense Expert Services
- Groceries & Beverages
- Beef tenderloin
- Meat and meat products (new contract in progress)
- Seafood (new contract in progress)
- Vegetables and fruit
- Drinks, food and dry product
- Feeding Services for School and Recreation
Computer Equipment, Appliances and Operating Goods
- Computer and network equipment
- Writing supplies and stationery
- Hygiene products
Vehicles and fuels
Interactive procurement systems
- Services of specialists in specific planning, construction, transport, environment and supply issues for the CoR
A purchasing office enters into centralised contracts in the case of goods or services for which the purchasers of the CoR have a general use.
Centralised agreements are valid for all areas and offices of the CoR as a whole.
Central agreements include, for example, a central framework agreement and a central discount agreement.
Central Framework Agreement
A central framework contract is a contract concluded with one or more sellers following a tender when it is not clear in advance what the scope of the purchase of goods or the purchase of services is during the contract period.
The purchasing entities of the CoR are obliged to make use of the concluded central framework agreements.