There are great beach volleyball courts next to Arbaer Pool and Laugardalur Pool, and they are free for guests to use.
You have to book the courts to use them.
A few rules apply to the courts.
- Access to the field is payable in delivery as if it were a traditional swim.
- The maximum booking is 2 hours at a time.
- It is necessary to cancel the reservation if it is not used.
- Walking through a southern guild area and through a forest to reach the fields.
- Walking on shoes is not allowed over pool area. Get blue plastic covers in delivery to put over shoes if necessary.
- Blakers come by themselves with balls.
- At the end of the game, fix the field to the right with scales located at the fields.
- To minimize sand in showers and dressing rooms after play, users should rinse off feet in a water bucket located on a pool tray.