Gender-sensitive budgeting and workplans
The Gender Budget and Work Programme (KFS) is an instrument used to promote gender equality and better use of funds. Residents are the cornerstones of all the CoR's work. Residents are the cornerstones of all the CoR's work.
Objective of the project
In order for the city's services to be suitable for them and contribute to their equal opportunities, it is important to analyze the impact of public funding and procedures on residents. The aim of the introduction of the KFS at the CoR is to integrate human rights policy and the city's fiscal policy. The aim is to ensure equitable distribution of funds and quality, taking into account the different needs of the city's citizens.
Below is a short introductory video on the methodology of the Gender Budget and Work Programme, produced in partnership with the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs and the Freyja filmwork.
- Gender Financial and Work Programme
- Gender mainstreaming - tool chest (Governing Council, 2019)
- Equal Opportunities is a local government issue (Federation of Icelandic Local Government).
- Gender Crowns: Gender-Based Economic Management and Finance Manual (Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs and Equal Opportunities Agency)
Fyrir nánari upplýsingar má hafa samband við verkefnastýru Kynjaðrar fjárhags- og starfsáætlunar, Sigríði Finnbogadóttur
- Netfang: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sími: 411 4159