Procedures and Planning
Are you building and editing? Are the planned activities close to you? Here you will find everything between heaven and earth related to planning, execution and maintenance in Reykjavik.
What do you want to explore next?
- Construction Dimensions Are you building and editing?
- Organizational matters All about urban planning.
- Maps and Drawings City Webview, country information and drawings.
- Street and square sales Do you want to sell something in squares, streets, or parks?
- Commissioning and Maintenance Actual activities related to CoR manpower, streets and open spaces.
- Real estate charges Provision for property charges.
- Outside land execution Anyone who wants to use the city country for surprises or activities must apply for a special permit. You can see the boundaries of the city in the City Web View.
- Implementation horizon Map of all the main activities in the city.
The office of the construction supervises construction and manpower in the city. This includes issuing building permits to construct, modify or demolish human settlements.
Skipulag fjallar um fyrirkomulag byggðar og mótun umhverfis. Í skipulagi er ákveðið hvernig landi er ráðstafað, til dæmis fyrir íbúðarbyggð eða verslun. Þar eru líka teknar ákvarðanir um fyrirkomulag gatna og lóða og settar reglur um hönnun einstakra bygginga eins og um hæðafjölda og fjölda íbúða. Almenningur getur komið að vinnu við gerð skipulagsáætlana í gegnum íbúafundi eða annað samráð.
Maps and Drawings
The City Webcam is a live and interactive land information system where you can access detailed information about the city's landscape and services. On a drawing site there are drawings of the houses of the city in good resolution.
Street and square sales
Street sales are sales activities in public, such as squares, streets, sidewalks, and parks.
Old houses need to be treated with respect and must be treated correctly during repairs and renovations. Certain human activities have a preservation value for artistic or cultural-historical reasons.
Real estate charges
Property charges are applied annually to all properties, unless they are exempt by law, and the owner is at all times responsible for their payment. A real property is considered a restricted part of a land, together with its organic and inorganic components, rights attached thereto and the human beings permanently bound to the land.
The CoR's main objective in housing is the creation of a diversified and flexible housing market that guarantees an affordable roof for all, whether people need support with their housing issues or not.
You will find on the map all the city's main activities and the permits that have been issued for use in the city's land. By selecting a field on the map, you will provide a more detailed description of the work and, in many cases, also a reference to an information page.